Today we are going to talk about changing our
study program. I really changing a lot of things but know I’m going to focus on
three important things that I think it is important to change.
First, I will change the basic cycle that is
the two first years of the career. I think there are a lot of subjects that
have a strange organization, for example, we have two professors per subject
and the topics of these doesn’t responds social problems, such as ethnographic subject,
or biology. This doesn’t mean that these subjects are bad but have approach
focus.
Second, I will change a really important thing
that has related with the last year of the career. When we have to take the
subject “Taller de memoria 1” in the first semester of the fifth year, but (always
we have the “but”)… to take this subject we have to finished all the subjects
of the career, that means, that in four years you have to finished the career.
This is a very serious problem because the subjects that we have to take are a
lot and the university has a very serious problem to give all the subjects that
we have to take per year. This is a problem because the students has to take
more than seven subjects in a semester, or the students has to take the decision
of doing another semester to finished the subjects and recently take the “Taller
de momoria 1” in the second semester of fifth year. This “politic” started
since two years and I think that is stupid because we have to pay another
semester to finish the career, when we can take the “memory” with some three or
two subject that stay in the way.
Finally I think that we don’t have to pay the last year of career, or the semester that we are doing the “memory”. Obviously we have to pay something, but not the entire fee, because we have to coming to the university not more than one or twice a month.

It´s good know the reality of others careers.
ResponderEliminarThis politic for finally the career is very bad.
ResponderEliminarI agree with you, dear so that don't pay.
ResponderEliminarTotally agree with the last point -_-
ResponderEliminari agree with the "taller de memoria" criticism, it really scares me how it's gonna be when i take it, it doesn't make sense to me that we have to pay so much money
ResponderEliminarI support you in that the last semester should be free
ResponderEliminar