Hi, today I’m going to
talk about the future and what I like to do with my profession. I'm studying
Archeology, I like it very much and I think it’s a very interesting career…but I won’t lie to you, I had too much questions about this. It is my vocation? I really
want to do this? I think that I have this question because I like to do a lot
of things, like climb, trekking, live outside and massages, therapeutic
massages. Besides my career, I did a course of Chinese Medicine, and I learned
how to do therapeutic massages, I loved this, so I was thinking about to learn acupuncture.
So… I would like to have
many jobs, not only an archeologist work; I imagine that I work in a mountain
leading guys in different routes and trekking, besides working in many scientific
projects of botanic archeologist, patrimony and defending indigenous people. I
know that only work outdoor it’s impossible but my indoor work it’s going to be
doing therapeutic massages and acupuncture therapy.
I think that we are made
to do a lots of things, not only the thing that we study at university, I think
that we can explore and learning always, learning about ours experiences and other
people than teach us. We can do anything if we purpose.


In diferents ways, I believe that all people have doubt about his career, but it is important to know what things we like or dislike. It is fantastic that you know what do you want to do, and that includes help others.
ResponderEliminarSofía you'll be a very good professional, you have lots of tools to achieve it!!
ResponderEliminarthaks teacher... I think that you are a very good professor and your vocation is noticed in the classes.
EliminarAll the archaeology students have the same problem :c
ResponderEliminar