viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

Practice Yoga!

Today Im going to write about Yoga. I started to practice two years ago, its was very greatfull for me because I came to lived in Santiago and I was very uncomfortable, and yoga was a very good distraction for this new change.
The first type of yoga that I practiced it was Ashtanga yoga, this combine the asanas (posturs) and the respiration’s flow. This type of yoga require patience and discipline because the sequencies are exigent and dfficult, but if you are tenacious with the session clases, the mental and fisical progress is incredible. Its took me no more than a month to standed up in my head. After five months my teacher wents to lived in Brasil, now he teaching yoga there. So I leaved my practice for a while.
Next I started to practice Vinyasa Yoga and I love it. Its similar than Anshtanga Yoga but its not the same. This yoga its more fluid and friendly with the posturs, but if you want doing difficult asanas and pushing your self this yoga allowing for. Since I practice Vinyasa Yoga I realized the importance to have a strengh and healthy body, not by appearance, by but health. When I stoped with my practice I felt bad and with low energys.


Now I try to practice twice a week, and I feel my mind and my body connected.



1 comentario:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...