Hi, my name is Sofia, I'm from Santiago, Chile.
Id like to hike, reed, and learning from others cultures.
Id believe that the moon has a big influence in the humans and the world,
and we have to connect with the nature to be more sensible and simple.
In this blog, we learn about nature, animals, and persons. We are whole in this universe
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES
Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...
-
Today we are going to talk about changing our study program. I really changing a lot of things but know I’m going to focus on three importa...
-
Hi, today I’m going to talk about the future and what I like to do with my profession. I'm studying Archeology, I like it very much an...
-
Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario