viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2017

Frei and Piedra Parada, the best holydays ever!

Best Holidays ever!
It’s difficult for me to choose my best holydays because and fortunately I always go on vacations on my own. I like traveling hitchhiking and camping…and if the place allows for climbing it’s better to me.
So, as I have to write about my holydays, I will write about my last holydays in summer 2017. I traveled about one month with my boyfriend Franco, my cousin Carmiñe and two friends, “Moreno” and Benjamín. It was fun because all of us are climbers. Well, first I went with my boyfriend and his family to Puerto Fonck… a nice place near Ensenada in Llanquihue Lake. Next, we (me and Franco) crossed to Argentina through the route of Cardenal Samoré and we arrived to Villa La Angostura and we took the bus to Bariloche. In Bariloche we got together with Carmiñe, Moreno and Benjamín and we spend the night at the beginning of the trekking path that takes to Frei in Catedral Mountain in Bariloche. Frei is a wonderful place for trekking, climbing and camping and in that place we were for eight days, we met a lot of people, had fun and a lot of climbing adventures.
Next, we went to Esquel to take the bus that took us to Piedra Parada, another nice place for climbing…this place was different because doesn’t have trekking path and it’s very easy to go to the climbing routes. We separate from Moreno and Benjamín so we, Franco and me, continued only with my cousin. Even though it was the best place that I visited to climb, the best was the nice people from Brasil that I met; Ramiro, Fer, Lima, Enrique and Leandro… in fact, now I keep a friendship with them.
I chose these holydays because the best that we win when we travel are the people that we meet. 

Sunset in Frei with Carmiñe

1 comentario:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...