sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Native Forest

I have always like plants and botanic, know about their uses, what are their names, etc. So, I thought its could be interesting talk about the importance of the native forest and its benefits for our society. As like its name indicates the native forest is proper for a country or a specific zone, so it is perfectly adapting to the enviornment of the different areas of Chile. This make it posible the armony between plants and enviorment, there is a constant cooperation between all the living beings and abiotic elements that we founding in a particular ecosistem.

The above is crucial to understand that the native plants have a special role to keep the balance in the ecosystems, that is to say, they are adapt to a special quantity of water, mantein the aquifer, and exchanged their nutrients between the species; all of them are the home and food of animals and the mineral’s source to the earth. It’s for that reason, that we should care the native forest, lear about the species that compose them, special the species of central Chile, because we live in the metropolitan region. This serves to respet and reproduce the forest in ours gardens, squares, neighborhoods, parks and pristine places we visit when we go for a walk.

We can contribute to the native forest preservation, planting some of their species in our houses, parks, neighborhoods, and we wouldn’t need a special take care and excess of water. Besides, the introduced species greatly affects the native forest, because the majority of them are invasive and produced the ecosystem instability.

Plant native trees it’s a good form to have more sustainable and productive gardens.

Now, some species of central Chile’s native forest:

Quillay        Quillaja saponaria
Litre            Litraea caustica
Maiten       Maytenus boaria
Maqui        Aristotelia chilensis
Canelo       Drimys winteri  
Peumo      Cryptocarya alba



2 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...