martes, 26 de septiembre de 2017

TOP-THREE FAVOURITE MOVIES

Hi, Im going to talk about my top-three favourite movies, although I have a lot of favourite movies…I’ll choose the movies that come to my mind.

I can’t forget the Lyon King and its best carácter Rafiki, an old monkey who talked about the life, the experiences and tell us to saw beyond our borders. I think that Rafiki was a character who mark us when we where young. Besides, the top of this movie its incredible and the characters are so funy and interesting, ¿Who didn’t eat insects when we are Young?

Another movies that come to my mind is Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, so much incredible, a clasic movie that everyone have to see, besides Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet are a wear couple but perfect for the psychedelic of this movie. How to forget the kate’s blue hair and Jim’s desesperation… the script was so good and successfull and the plot its take the best part.

For last, Nine Queens (Nueve Reinas) from Fabian Bielinsky, its a movie to sit in a good couch and laughing, but with a good film, that ofcourse its argentine. Like always, Darín stand out from his good performance and his fustly form to capt the audience.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...