viernes, 20 de octubre de 2017

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES!!

Hello, today I will tell you about some postgraduate course that I would like to do. As I study archaeology, I think it would be good to specialize in something I like, such as archaeobotanic. I would like to do a postgraduate course on this in some place where there are good academics who have studied in a relationship between human beings and plants ... I understand that Canada is a good place (all this is hypothetical because I believe that I could never pay for a postgraduate degree and earning a scholarship is difficult, but you have to try).

I would also like to specialize in Chinese medicine, to learn acupuncture and to obtain a certificate that allows me to do therapy. It is a dream for me, to be able to do natural and preventive medicine. I think there is more to this than many pharmacies.

It would be very good to complement the therapy with archaeology and to be able to study the two things outside the country. I could learn a lot from other people, places, learn new ways of doing and studying. I would like to go to certain classes but then develop an investigation or something. And clearly acupuncture should be practically.


Before everything I must gather a lot of money haha ​​and so I can do what I want ... but you can always and as long as one does things right, everything is going to give..



1 comentario:

  1. sounds interesting, I had never heard of the archaeobotanic, I think you have to apply for a scholarship to study a postgraduate course and just do it!

    ResponderEliminar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hi! today I’m going to write about my experience writing blogs. First, I have to admit when I started the fourth level I thought that writi...